Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Worms all gone - Back to El Salvador

Hey Everyone,

Well, it's been good to be here, and  I hope you enjoyed my visit, but it's time for me to go.  I was set apart as a missionary again tonight and I leave bright and early Thursday morning for El Salvador.  It would be great to see you all before I leave again. You are welcome to come over anytime tomorrow so just give my mom or dad a call (or text) to make sure we are here.  We are going to the Temple and doing some errands in the morning but should be around most of the day.

I am thankful for all those that have fasted and prayed for me and I am truly grateful for everyone!  My experience at home has been amazing! Right from the beginning  me and my family knew that I was sent home for a reason and that there was something I needed to do here.  I have really felt that I was able to accomplish whatever I was sent home to do! I loved being able to spend time with my family and friends!

Love, Jake 



No comments:

Post a Comment