Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Baptisms!

Jake's email is Jacob.Stiles@myldsmail.net if you have time to write him a quick note. Thanks!

Hey Everyone,

This week went by super fast! I'm not sure where the time went but we just went out to work this week because we have a bunch of people getting ready for baptisms! We had a family (man and wife) that got baptized and also a little girl named Fatima. It was really awesome! It was nice to see that all of our hard work finally paid off! I got to confirm one of them in Sacrament and it was kinda nerve racking because I had to do it in Spanish and it was way different. I think my Spanish has really improved this week and I've gotten a lot better at teaching the lessons.

I still kind of feel sick lately but I don't have the same thing that everyone else has. I didn't go get tested but the other guys that did have to take like 2000mg of medicine everyday to get rid of the parasites that they have. Elder G has Giardia... however you spell it...

This week we saw some miracles just by walking around and 2 people came up to us and said that they have been wanting us to teach them which was really cool because if everything that happened during the day didn't happen we wouldn't have seen that person. 


Elder G rides motocross which is pretty cool... 

No, we didn't have to travel to Zone Conference. President Hintze came here and he talked about how we need to open our eyes and see the Lords hand in all our work which was really cool and I've learned a lot lately!

Mike and Shawna Bishop sent me a package with Dockers pants, a tie, jerky, gold fish, macaroni and Starbursts.  It was awesome!

Love, Elder Stiles


(click on photos to enlarge)


















No comments:

Post a Comment